Construction and Bonding
As construction industry experts, ANBTX Insurance knows what it takes to keep you covered on the job site. Regardless of the construction specialty (builder, roofer, plumber, electrician, grader or otherwise) ANBTX Insurance has the stability, knowledge and service to handle all client risk management needs.
While insurance coverage is critical, the best way to prevent losses is to avoid them in the first place. ANBTX Insurance provides risk management services to help prevent trouble spots from becoming big problems. ANBTX Insurance helps clients identify critical exposures, including emerging environmental issues, and will apply its knowledge of contracts to help clients evaluate hold-harmless agreements and other potential issues.
With decades of service to contractors and sub-contractors, ANBTX Insurance is equipped to provide clients:
- Expertise in builder’s risk
- Bonding solutions for businesses
- Prompt issuance of certificates and availability of a self-service solution
- Certificate review and monitoring
- General and sub-contract agreements reviews, to help minimize or eliminate liability exposure
- Monitoring and verifying of experience modifiers
- Claim reviews including management and reserve assessments of open claims
- General and fleet safety programs geared to the construction industry
ANBTX Insurance is committed to the construction and bonding industries and actively supports the following organizations:
to learn more about Construction and Bonding Insurance with ANBTX or meet our ANBTX insurance advisors
and insurance managers