Treasury Management | ZBA Service
Zero Balance Account (ZBA) Service is used to automatically concentrate and disburse cash from one main operating (parent) account to subsidiary (child) accounts. Examples of child accounts are payroll, disbursement, merchant or petty cash accounts. With this service from American National Bank of Texas, all of your company’s funds are concentrated into the parent account and disbursements are made from the child accounts which always maintain a zero balance.
Zero Balance Account (ZBA) Service
- Concentrate cash in main operating account automatically at the end of the day
- Automatically funds disbursement accounts; eliminates the need for manual account transfers
- View liquidity in a single account instead of multiple accounts
- Maximizes funds available for investment
- Minimizes the risk of accidently overdrawing an account
Contact your American National Bank of Texas relationship manager or Treasury Management Services at 1.800.837.6584 or email@example.com for more information.