Treasury Management | Direct Deposit
Direct deposit service is an efficient way to distribute your company’s payroll and provides a great benefit to your employees.
Direct deposit allows you to deposit you employees’ pay directly into their checking or savings accounts at any financial institution. Direct deposit may also be used for expense reimbursements, pension payments, stock dividends, company bonuses and other disbursements.
Direct Deposit Features
- Electronically pay employees through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network
- Submit your payroll file manually or upload National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) formatted files through NetTeller Cash Management™
- On the morning of each payday, funds are deposited electronically into your employees’ bank accounts
- Eliminates the expense of stop payments and reissuing lost or stolen paychecks
- Reduce the risk of check fraud
- Simplifies the distribution of payroll to offsite employees
Contact your American National Bank of Texas relationship manager or Treasury Management Services at 1.800.837.6584 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.