American National Bank of Texas is always searching for new talent to join our ever growing team. With a strong commitment to our customers and our community, we know that the competitive advantage we have in the North Texas region is firmly planted in the success of each of our employees.
ANBTX has a longstanding commitment to our region and our employees. For six straight years ANBTX has been selected as one of the Top 100 Places to Work in Dallas/Fort Worth by The Dallas Morning News, and we have a history of providing our employees and the community with a strong sense of integrity and stability.
For more than 135 years ANBTX has served the citizens of North Texas, and we have grown to be one of the largest banking institutions in North Texas.
American National Bank of Texas is committed to providing our diverse workforce with a foundation of core values and personal and professional development. ANBTX and its employees are active members of the community, because even the smallest effort can make a big difference.
At American National Bank of Texas, there are several areas for career opportunities and development.
- Retail Banking - Providing retail banking products and services to North Texas
- Commercial Banking - Providing banking expertise, products and services while building longstanding relationships with local business partners
- Wealth Management – Financial consulting offering trust, investment and retirement services
- Insurance – Insurance and risk management solutions for individuals and specialized industries
- Treasury Management – Services for a growing business to better manage cash flow, deposits and accounts
- Banking Operations – Operations and management of our growing banking centers and services
American National Bank of Texas is committed to employee satisfaction and offers its employees a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical with Health Reimbursement Account and prescription coverage
- Tax-favored flexible spending accounts
- Dental, vision, life and long-term disability
- 401(k) / ESOP
- Banking Services
- Paid time off; vacation, holidays, sick leave, personal leave
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
ANBTX provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. ANBTX will provide reasonable accommodation when requested to enable completion of the online employment inquiry form or, if desired, an alternative method of inquiry. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email Jobs@anbtx.com for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Search for Open Positions
Are you interested in becoming a member of the ANBTX team? Search Now
Resources: Download Adobe Acrobat