Lou Johnson, CFP®, CTFA
Senior Vice President, Traditional Trust Manager WMG Corporate, Rockwall
Lou Johnson, a Personal Trust Department Manager in the Wealth Management division, has been an important asset to American National Bank of Texas since 2003.
“Managing the Trust Department here at American National Bank of Texas allows me to combine all the elements of my past work experiences into one client centered position,”Johnson said. “Having a strong foundation in tax and accounting, along with my tenure as a financial advisor, I am able to provide comprehensive advice to our trust clients and beneficiaries.”
As Trust Manager, Lou oversees all facets of our Trust Department which includes:
- Corporate Trustee Services (revocable & living trusts, irrevocable & testamentary trusts, court appointed trusts, charitable trusts)
- Being a financial fiduciary (accepting a limited power of attorney) enabling us to accept responsibility to receive income and pay expenses on behalf of our clients when age and/or health causes a need for such services
- Providing estate and legacy planning and serving as a corporate executor
- Providing investment management services to high net worth clients, businesses and municipal entities
- Providing custody services and acting as a clearing agent for security transactions for municipal entities
Johnson is a degreed accountant with more than ten years of experience in public accounting with an emphasis in taxation. She is the chair of the Rockwall Chamber of Commerce board of directors, a Rockwall Rotary Club member, past treasurer of the Rockwall Rotary Foundation, past chair of the Arc Preschool and an active member of First United Methodist Church of Rockwall.
Johnson has a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and holds the following designations: Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance Products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates.
|Not FDIC Insured
||No Bank Guarantee
||May Lose Value
|Not a Deposit
||Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
American National Bank of Texas and the Wealth Management Group are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.